Date: Sunday 11 October 2020
Venue: Victoria Park Lake precinct, Wyndham St, Shepparton, Victoria
Distances and times:
Sprint Distance: 500m / 20km / 5km starting at 6:35am
Olympic Distance: 1.5km / 40km / 10km starting at 8:30am
Half Distance*: 1.9km / 90km / 21.1km starting at 7:20am
Prize money (Pro category): $20,000 – see below
* Half Distance Bike Check is Saturday 10th April 10am to 4pm (unless arranged otherwise via email@example.com)
Prize money (Pro category)
|Early Bird (Ends September 1)
|Standard (Ends Fri 2 Oct)||$360||$160||$130|
|Early Bird (Ends Sep 1)
|Standard (Ends 2 Oct)||$430||$180||$160|
*A $20 day license charge applies if you are not a Triathlon Australia Member. For more info visit Triathlon Australia Memberships
**A 3.00% booking fee applies to all purchases.
Entry price includes:
- Event t-shirt (Half only)
- Challenge stein (Half only)
- A free beer after the race
- Finisher’s medal
- Challenge towel (Half only)
- Athletes recovery area with food & access to post-race massage
If you’re part of a triathlon club this is a great way for you to get even more off the price of your entry.
We encourage all clubs to get a big team-up there, BBQ on, and celebrate any clubmate that pushes themselves through a flat half distance course and lake swim – perfect for anyone’s first Half Distance. Sprint and Olympic distances are also available.
How do I get this offer I hear you say?
Five reasons to enter Challenge Shepparton:
- A unique flat, fast course, ideal for beginners or those chasing a PB!
- The fresh water lake swim in Victoria Park Lake is regarded as one of the best open water courses in Australia
- Our community comes out in force to support the athletes
- Shepparton is a picturesque and easy two hour freeway drive from Melbourne or under two hours from Melbourne Airport
- Free beer at the finish line
“The Shepparton community have played a major role in my triathlon career and the love of the sport. It was one of my first ever triathlons, racing against Olympian Simon Thompson, to holding the course record for so many years and winning Challenge Shepparton last year. The memories range from racing, supporting and watching the iconic triathlon. The Shepparton event is one that is truly a part of Victorian triathlon history and tradition.” – Luke Bell 2015