- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Shepparton News Pty Ltd (ABN 85 004 406 949), trading as Challenge Shepparton, who is a wholly owned subsidiary of McPherson Newspapers Pty Ltd (ABN 89 004 552 794) of 7940 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC 3632 (Promoter).
- The prize (“Prize”) is a $300 bar tab provided to the winner, redeemable only at The Aussie Hotel Shepparton (73 Fryers St, Shepparton VIC 3630) by the winner in person.
- Entry is open to residents aged eighteen years or over only and who are members of the Goulburn Valley Football League.
- Promotion commences on Thursday 22nd September 2017, and closes at midnight Sunday 12th November 2017. Only the winner(s) will be notified by phone and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Once the winner(s) have been notified and agree to collect the prize they have two weeks to do so.
- To enter, entrants must purchase an entry ticket for Challenge Shepparton 2017 Sprint Distance race as a team, teams include three participants.
- The winner is defined as the Goulburn Valley Football League team that completes the Challenge Shepparton 2017 Sprint Distance race in the shortest time on Sunday 12th November 2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
We’ve got you covered this November!
Our best kept secret is out… Challenge Shepparton triathletes are covered with Registration Refund Insurance (valued at $36)!
Challenge Shepparton provides Registration Refund Insurance within your registration fee allowing you to enter now and train with peace of mind.
While competing is at the forefront of your mind and you visualise that start line, unavoidable incidents can occur. With Registration Refund Insurance, there’s no need for concern that you’ll lose your money if you don’t make it to the start line.
This policy provides cover against injury, illness, job loss, transport mishaps and many other exposures, right up until race day. For full details read the PDS here.
If you’re competing in Challenge Shepparton as a team you can opt to purchase insurance when you register. Split the additional cost with your team mates as this ensures the team is covered if one of you has to cancel.
Now that we’ve removed the financial risk, it’s the perfect opportunity to tackle one of the best long course races in Victoria! Enter now and get training!
Here’s what some of our previous athletes have said about our Registration Refund Insurance…
“I was very grateful with the ease and flexibility with which my claim was processed and the compassion shown by the Challenge Shepparton team” – Phil Butt
“Just a quick note to let you guys knows how pleased I am with the Event Registration Refund Insurance process. My claim was processed really quickly. This has been a great initiative for events like this” – David Britt
Click here to see the full list of athletes
Long awaited entries for the Challenge Sprint Distance Triathlon, which is part of this year’s Challenge Shepparton multisport weekend, open on Wednesday, June 15 @ 7am.
Challenge Shepparton is an annual event which is an initiative of McPherson Media Group Events, offering a range of courses for different fitness levels at the picturesque Victoria Park Lake.
The Challenge Sprint Distance Triathlon is a shorter alternative to the half distance Challenge Shepparton Race, which it will precede. Click here to view the media release
Challenge Shepparton is a qualifying race for Challenge Family – The Championship, if you would like to know more information please click here